Starting from day one you will familiarize yourself with our big data ecosystem and tool stack, as well as the main data source systems.
Within the first 3 months, you are fully integrated into the Threat Intelligence Platform development and maintenance. You are taking responsibilities for certain data stream integrations.
Within the first 6 months you are an expert for the Threat Intelligence Platform having a complete understanding of its integration into Avira’s protection technologies and architecture landscape.
Within the first year you will be truly integrated within a team that delivers the most up-to-date Threat Intelligence solutions to millions of customers. You take full ownership of cross-department projects and collaborate efficiently with other teams. You are keen to improve existing technologies and implement new and innovative features. You also play a big part in securing and supporting the digital lifestyle of our customers and making the Internet a more secure place.
- 3+ years' experience in software development, with excellent development skills in Python
- Industrial experience with data-intensive projects in the Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Kafka, and Airflow
- Experience in building data ingestion pipelines
- Good knowledge in designing, building, using and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, especially creating scalable, multi-node deployments
- Experience with AWS components and principles are a plus
- Strong analytical, technical, organizational and communication skills